Chipstead in Surrey fisheye – A few days ago I posted this photo but taken with my Sigma 10-20mm. This is the same shot but with my Rokinon 8mm fisheye. Processing is different, but then I don’t think I would ever process two shots the same. The previous version was a 9 exposure, this is only 4 exposures.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland