Chipstead in Surrey fisheye – A few days ago I posted this photo but taken with my Sigma 10-20mm. This is the same shot but with my Rokinon 8mm fisheye. Processing is different, but then I don’t think I would ever process two shots the same. The previous version was a 9 exposure, this is only 4 exposures.
Facebook Comments Master
- How to do Night Time Long exposure photography | shutter speed ISO and aperture settings
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge