Sam Poh Tong, discovered in 1912, is a Chinese Buddhist Temple within a natural limestone hill.
Developed by the Buddhist community and now has become an international tourist spot attracting visitors from all over the world.
Among the main attractions there are a beautifully decorated pavillion in front of the temple and a landscaped garden with a fish pool, which was awarded ” The Best Landscaped garden” in Malaysia 1993.
Facebook Comments Master
- Free Download DJI colour grading LUTs for phantom, inspire, mavic
- Iceland waterfall Dettifoss
- Powerplant IM Belgium
- Severalls Asylum – The Red Chair
- Kelpies Helix Park and Falkirk Wheel Stirling Scotland
- Talgarth Asylum – Star Wars Cantina
- Cuillins Isle of Skye Waterfall
- Culzean Castle Ayrshire DJI Phantom 3 Standard
- Château de Noisy abandoned castle
- DJI Mavic Pro Pocket sized drone shipping early December
- Gloucester Cathedral Hogwarts Cloister
- Selfies Across America Road Trip
- Lillesden school for girls – mirror mirror
- Isle of Skye best photography locations map
- Death Valley highway night
- Glasgow City rooftop skyline at night
- Devils Pulpit Finnich Glen near Glasgow Scotland
- Bull Manor Furhouse Library
- Abandoned Crypts Belgium
- Chernobyl This used to be a fun place