Sam Poh Tong, discovered in 1912, is a Chinese Buddhist Temple within a natural limestone hill.
Developed by the Buddhist community and now has become an international tourist spot attracting visitors from all over the world.
Among the main attractions there are a beautifully decorated pavillion in front of the temple and a landscaped garden with a fish pool, which was awarded ” The Best Landscaped garden” in Malaysia 1993.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland