When we started planning our USA road trip Antelope Canyon was the one I was most eager to visit. We took a chance and just drove into Arizona arriving late in the afternoon but was fortunate to get on a tour. A truly magical place and feeling of awe being on Native Indian land with our Navajo tour was just immense.
On this road trip we visited something like 13-14 different USA states but Arizona was pretty much my favourite.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland