I found Hamilton Pool whilst surfing the internet and apart from looking fantastic it seemed vaguely reminiscent. After a little Googling I found it was a location used in the film ‘Teeth’ which I had watched many years ago as a kid.. I won’t go into the details of the film as it was a bit bizarre to say the least lol.
Was a terrific day when we visited but the water was polluted that day so we was not allowed to swim and after we left Hamilton Pool we camped up in the RV park at Hamilton Park which was also another great place to visit. If your ever in Texas a great place to stop by!
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland