I found Hamilton Pool whilst surfing the internet and apart from looking fantastic it seemed vaguely reminiscent. After a little Googling I found it was a location used in the film ‘Teeth’ which I had watched many years ago as a kid.. I won’t go into the details of the film as it was a bit bizarre to say the least lol.
Was a terrific day when we visited but the water was polluted that day so we was not allowed to swim and after we left Hamilton Pool we camped up in the RV park at Hamilton Park which was also another great place to visit. If your ever in Texas a great place to stop by!
Facebook Comments Master
- How to do Night Time Long exposure photography | shutter speed ISO and aperture settings
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge