Whilst planning our road trip across America from the comforts of home in Scotland I came across this website titled “29 Surreal Places In America You Need To Visit Before You Die”. On that list one of the locations that looked cool was Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico. Very interesting place you can take the lift down as it’s some 700+ft to the caverns below and very alien landscape much like how the old Martian/Alien films were depicted when I was a kid and took me back when I watched the original movie of “Journey to the centre of the Earth” as this was one of the filming locations.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland