I was in Texas visiting family when I thought it would be a good idea to go on a road trip. So I hired a Jeep Wrangler and drove up to Detroit to check out the Urbex scene and meet up with some folks I knew on Facebook.
To Detroit is a wonderful place maybe not your traditional holiday location but quite the eye opener!
Over the years, the luxury hotel played host to luminaries such as Horace Dodge, Eleanor Roosevelt, Mae West, Frank Sinatra and The Beatles. During Prohibition, the hotel’s convenient access to the Detroit River and Canada made it popular with underworld types, including the Purple Gang
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland