While roaming in Paris we went to visit Père Lachaise Cemetery. Père Lachaise is claimed to be the most visited graveyard in the world, and with so many famous people interred there it may well be true, including Chopin, Oscar Wilde and of course Jim Morrison.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland