Dubai was on my list of places to visit to photograph for a while. Although the modern high rise futuristic look is maybe a little too much to live with on a daily basis it does make for some stunning photography. But it’s definitely a night time photography location with all the neons and lights everywhere. Which suits me fine as I love night photography.
I was on my way back from Australia to the UK with my good friend Alan Carter and as Dubai was on the way would have been rude not to visit and stay for a week. We had some great fun and got some great photos. We had a couple of fails where we went hunting for a shipwreck boat that had been moved and that cool looking sail hotel was a no go due to building work spoiling the location. But we got access to some hotel roofs to get some great high city shots.
Here is a few of my shots in and around Dubai from this trip. I’m sure I will be back for another visit soon!
Facebook Comments Master
- Free Download DJI colour grading LUTs for phantom, inspire, mavic
- Iceland waterfall Dettifoss
- Powerplant IM Belgium
- Severalls Asylum – The Red Chair
- Kelpies Helix Park and Falkirk Wheel Stirling Scotland
- Talgarth Asylum – Star Wars Cantina
- Cuillins Isle of Skye Waterfall
- Culzean Castle Ayrshire DJI Phantom 3 Standard
- Château de Noisy abandoned castle
- DJI Mavic Pro Pocket sized drone shipping early December
- Gloucester Cathedral Hogwarts Cloister
- Selfies Across America Road Trip
- Lillesden school for girls – mirror mirror
- Isle of Skye best photography locations map
- Death Valley highway night
- Glasgow City rooftop skyline at night
- Devils Pulpit Finnich Glen near Glasgow Scotland
- Bull Manor Furhouse Library
- Abandoned Crypts Belgium
- Chernobyl This used to be a fun place