Dubai was on my list of places to visit to photograph for a while. Although the modern high rise futuristic look is maybe a little too much to live with on a daily basis it does make for some stunning photography. But it’s definitely a night time photography location with all the neons and lights everywhere. Which suits me fine as I love night photography.
I was on my way back from Australia to the UK with my good friend Alan Carter and as Dubai was on the way would have been rude not to visit and stay for a week. We had some great fun and got some great photos. We had a couple of fails where we went hunting for a shipwreck boat that had been moved and that cool looking sail hotel was a no go due to building work spoiling the location. But we got access to some hotel roofs to get some great high city shots.
Here is a few of my shots in and around Dubai from this trip. I’m sure I will be back for another visit soon!
Facebook Comments Master
- Free Download DJI colour grading LUTs for phantom, inspire, mavic
- Iceland waterfall Dettifoss
- Powerplant IM Belgium
- Severalls Asylum – The Red Chair
- Talgarth Asylum – Star Wars Cantina
- Culzean Castle Ayrshire DJI Phantom 3 Standard
- Kelpies Helix Park and Falkirk Wheel Stirling Scotland
- Cuillins Isle of Skye Waterfall
- DJI Mavic Pro Pocket sized drone shipping early December
- Château de Noisy abandoned castle
- Death Valley highway night
- Gloucester Cathedral Hogwarts Cloister
- Lillesden school for girls – mirror mirror
- Glasgow City rooftop skyline at night
- Selfies Across America Road Trip
- Isle of Skye best photography locations map
- Devils Pulpit Finnich Glen near Glasgow Scotland
- Sunset at Arthurs Seat Edinburgh
- Bull Manor Furhouse Library
- Chernobyl This used to be a fun place