Dubai was on my list of places to visit to photograph for a while. Although the modern high rise futuristic look is maybe a little too much to live with on a daily basis it does make for some stunning photography. But it’s definitely a night time photography location with all the neons and lights everywhere. Which suits me fine as I love night photography.
I was on my way back from Australia to the UK with my good friend Alan Carter and as Dubai was on the way would have been rude not to visit and stay for a week. We had some great fun and got some great photos. We had a couple of fails where we went hunting for a shipwreck boat that had been moved and that cool looking sail hotel was a no go due to building work spoiling the location. But we got access to some hotel roofs to get some great high city shots.
Here is a few of my shots in and around Dubai from this trip. I’m sure I will be back for another visit soon!
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland