On my last days in Australia I went to the Three Sisters lookout only a short twenty minute walk from where I was staying in Katoomba to photograph a sunrise over the three sisters.
Had a really cool low cloud/fog come into the valley and the sunrise was further to the left but was strong enough to bring a nice bright yellow glow into the valley. Made for a lovely sunrise, well worth getting up for.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland