Chaise Abbey was one of the last urbex explores I did in the UK and the only explore I ever did on my own. Location was a good couple of hundred miles from home so I drove down during the night to reach the location before sunrise so as to get in without too much trouble.
Around 9am workers turned up but they were just working outside the building so I carried on photographing the house till I got tired and then fell asleep on an old couch under the stairs. When I woke up it was dark and the workers had finished for the day, so I left for home.
The house used to have some nice old Chaise lounge sofas but they must of been moved recently as they were not there on my visit which was a disappointment, but still an interesting explore and a couple of nice shots.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland