Chaise Abbey was one of the last urbex explores I did in the UK and the only explore I ever did on my own. Location was a good couple of hundred miles from home so I drove down during the night to reach the location before sunrise so as to get in without too much trouble.
Around 9am workers turned up but they were just working outside the building so I carried on photographing the house till I got tired and then fell asleep on an old couch under the stairs. When I woke up it was dark and the workers had finished for the day, so I left for home.
The house used to have some nice old Chaise lounge sofas but they must of been moved recently as they were not there on my visit which was a disappointment, but still an interesting explore and a couple of nice shots.
Facebook Comments Master
- Free Download DJI colour grading LUTs for phantom, inspire, mavic
- Iceland waterfall Dettifoss
- Powerplant IM Belgium
- Severalls Asylum – The Red Chair
- Talgarth Asylum – Star Wars Cantina
- Culzean Castle Ayrshire DJI Phantom 3 Standard
- Kelpies Helix Park and Falkirk Wheel Stirling Scotland
- Cuillins Isle of Skye Waterfall
- DJI Mavic Pro Pocket sized drone shipping early December
- Château de Noisy abandoned castle
- Death Valley highway night
- Gloucester Cathedral Hogwarts Cloister
- Glasgow City rooftop skyline at night
- Lillesden school for girls – mirror mirror
- Selfies Across America Road Trip
- Isle of Skye best photography locations map
- Devils Pulpit Finnich Glen near Glasgow Scotland
- Sunset at Arthurs Seat Edinburgh
- Bull Manor Furhouse Library
- Chernobyl This used to be a fun place