I was out in Japan and the weather was pretty bad so I decided to hop on a plane and check out Australia. I hired a crappy camper van and spent a few months driving around Australia. We covered a crazy amount of miles, weather was great, people good and sights were fabulous. We started in Sydney and finished in Sydney, here I photographed under the Sydney bridge in my last couple of days in a very cool country.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland