On my last trip out to Belgium with Matthew Adams and Danny Batchelor one of the locations we visited was Tapioca Farm House. A little wee farmhouse in abit of a state but quite photogenic with some nice bits and pieces and the odd religious cross here and there.
This was back in the summer and the weather was glorious which made the mooching rather relaxed and pleasant. Only a small house but a couple of nice shots to be had.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland