I picked up a DJI Phantom 3 Standard drone a few days ago. So far I have been more then impressed with it’s quality, the video and still photos are fantastic. Of course what I love the most is the still photo performance being able to have full manual camera control to do long exposures in the air is awesome!
Here is a low light video test taken at twilight over my home town of Maybole in Scotland. Only my second flight and this time I removed the 30 metre flight limit 🙂
Facebook Comments Master
- How to do Night Time Long exposure photography | shutter speed ISO and aperture settings
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge