I picked up a DJI Phantom 3 Standard drone a few days ago. So far I have been more then impressed with it’s quality, the video and still photos are fantastic. Of course what I love the most is the still photo performance being able to have full manual camera control to do long exposures in the air is awesome!
Here is a low light video test taken at twilight over my home town of Maybole in Scotland. Only my second flight and this time I removed the 30 metre flight limit 🙂
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland