A couple of weeks ago I decided it was time to trade in my trusty Nikon D800 and join the mirrorless revolution. I had been thinking of making the change for a long time and seeing as I had killed my D800 again on my last trip to Thailand I thought now was the time… and TBH I wish I had made the change years ago. Carrying all that weight around before, here I have a pretty much similar setup (if not better) for a fraction of the size and weight!
This is the first proper shoot with the Sony A7R and I decided to head 5 mins down the road from my house to catch a sunset at Dunure. Even though it’s close it’s taken me over 2 years to visit Dunure 🙂
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland