A Highland road night time long exposure on our recent road trip through the Scottish Highlands. Taken on the wee Sony A7R with an old Soligar 28mm 2.8 prime lens. A 15 second exposure at ISO 400 and f5.6, then colour corrected in Adobe Camera Raw.
Facebook Comments Master
- How to do Night Time Long exposure photography | shutter speed ISO and aperture settings
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge