When we arrived at the Zion National Park it was quite late at night so we parked the RV up for the night at the RV park at the start of the Zion reserve. As the stars and milky way was out I went and got some shots even though I was pretty tired at this point having driven a good 8 hours to get here.
Shot with Nikon D800 and not sure exactly what settings I used for this particular shot, but in general when shooting the milky way I would use a wide open aperture i.e. 2.8, bring the ISO up to around 1600 and try a 25 second exposure. Then adjust my settings from there.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland