A few weeks ago went on a little day trip Urbex around Scotland, we popped into a few sites the first one being Castle bridge Colliery where we was immediately met by a young and very annoying police officer who detained us for ages on a public highway. After he finally left we parked up down the road and walked into the site 🙂
A bit of history..
“Coaling ceased in the 1990’s when the mines that ran under the forth burst and the mine was flooded. This effectivly ended deep mining in Scotland. Castlebridge has been later converted into a business park”
This is photo from one of the later buildings in the business park.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland