A few weeks ago went on a little day trip Urbex around Scotland, we popped into a few sites the first one being Castle bridge Colliery where we was immediately met by a young and very annoying police officer who detained us for ages on a public highway. After he finally left we parked up down the road and walked into the site 🙂
A bit of history..
“Coaling ceased in the 1990’s when the mines that ran under the forth burst and the mine was flooded. This effectivly ended deep mining in Scotland. Castlebridge has been later converted into a business park”
This is photo from one of the later buildings in the business park.
Facebook Comments Master
- How to do Night Time Long exposure photography | shutter speed ISO and aperture settings
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge