St John’s hospital, Bracebridge Heath Lincoln was a mental asylum built in 1852. This is the once grand stair case that was in the admin block of the hospital. Designed by architects Hamilton and Thomas Percy in a grand Italian-Style, the building now is abandoned and in decay.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland