A night time capture of one of Scotland’s most iconic and famous castles, Eileen Donan. Taken quite late at night around 23.00 hours with the Nikon D800 and Nikkor 18-35mm lens. My lens was broken and the aperture I had fixed with super glue so I think it was shooting at F11 but Im not 100% sure 🙂
I always just leave my camera on auto white balance which does not always get it right but I always fix/adjust white balance in post so that is not really an issue and I always edit every photo individually rather then use presets or batch editing.
This photo is mainly post editing in Adobe camera RAW, Nik effex and Topaz.
Facebook Comments Master
- How to do Night Time Long exposure photography | shutter speed ISO and aperture settings
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge