A night time capture of one of Scotland’s most iconic and famous castles, Eileen Donan. Taken quite late at night around 23.00 hours with the Nikon D800 and Nikkor 18-35mm lens. My lens was broken and the aperture I had fixed with super glue so I think it was shooting at F11 but Im not 100% sure 🙂
I always just leave my camera on auto white balance which does not always get it right but I always fix/adjust white balance in post so that is not really an issue and I always edit every photo individually rather then use presets or batch editing.
This photo is mainly post editing in Adobe camera RAW, Nik effex and Topaz.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland