Goin’ under, rats in the cellar, Goin’ under, skin’s turnin’ yellow..
From my first tour of Belgium a mooch around The Horror Labs. A very enjoyable explore and the weather was baking. One that I was looking forward to photographing as shots I’d seen of this place looked quite interesting.
An old abandoned veterinary school in Brussels which went unused when the school relocated and they left many pickled objects behind which now makes for some spooky and oddly creepy photos.
Amongst the jars you will find pickled kittens, dogs, rats and pig heads. After decades of neglect, even the formaldehyde that preserves these parts of anatomy has yellowed with age.
Facebook Comments Master
- Free Download DJI colour grading LUTs for phantom, inspire, mavic
- Iceland waterfall Dettifoss
- Powerplant IM Belgium
- Severalls Asylum – The Red Chair
- Talgarth Asylum – Star Wars Cantina
- Culzean Castle Ayrshire DJI Phantom 3 Standard
- Kelpies Helix Park and Falkirk Wheel Stirling Scotland
- Château de Noisy abandoned castle
- Cuillins Isle of Skye Waterfall
- Glasgow City rooftop skyline at night
- DJI Mavic Pro Pocket sized drone shipping early December
- Death Valley highway night
- Gloucester Cathedral Hogwarts Cloister
- Lillesden school for girls – mirror mirror
- Selfies Across America Road Trip
- Devils Pulpit Finnich Glen near Glasgow Scotland
- Bull Manor Furhouse Library
- Sunset at Arthurs Seat Edinburgh
- Isle of Skye best photography locations map
- Chernobyl This used to be a fun place