Goin’ under, rats in the cellar, Goin’ under, skin’s turnin’ yellow..
From my first tour of Belgium a mooch around The Horror Labs. A very enjoyable explore and the weather was baking. One that I was looking forward to photographing as shots I’d seen of this place looked quite interesting.
An old abandoned veterinary school in Brussels which went unused when the school relocated and they left many pickled objects behind which now makes for some spooky and oddly creepy photos.
Amongst the jars you will find pickled kittens, dogs, rats and pig heads. After decades of neglect, even the formaldehyde that preserves these parts of anatomy has yellowed with age.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland