Goin’ under, rats in the cellar, Goin’ under, skin’s turnin’ yellow..
From my first tour of Belgium a mooch around The Horror Labs. A very enjoyable explore and the weather was baking. One that I was looking forward to photographing as shots I’d seen of this place looked quite interesting.
An old abandoned veterinary school in Brussels which went unused when the school relocated and they left many pickled objects behind which now makes for some spooky and oddly creepy photos.
Amongst the jars you will find pickled kittens, dogs, rats and pig heads. After decades of neglect, even the formaldehyde that preserves these parts of anatomy has yellowed with age.
Facebook Comments Master
- Free Download DJI colour grading LUTs for phantom, inspire, mavic
- Iceland waterfall Dettifoss
- Powerplant IM Belgium
- Severalls Asylum – The Red Chair
- Kelpies Helix Park and Falkirk Wheel Stirling Scotland
- Talgarth Asylum – Star Wars Cantina
- Cuillins Isle of Skye Waterfall
- Culzean Castle Ayrshire DJI Phantom 3 Standard
- Château de Noisy abandoned castle
- DJI Mavic Pro Pocket sized drone shipping early December
- Gloucester Cathedral Hogwarts Cloister
- Selfies Across America Road Trip
- Lillesden school for girls – mirror mirror
- Isle of Skye best photography locations map
- Death Valley highway night
- Glasgow City rooftop skyline at night
- Devils Pulpit Finnich Glen near Glasgow Scotland
- Bull Manor Furhouse Library
- Abandoned Crypts Belgium
- Chernobyl This used to be a fun place