On are road trip across the USA we started in Florida on the East coast and hired an RV vehicle and drove to California over on the West coast. We had 6 weeks on the road across America but at the last minute the RV hire company said we had to return the motorhome back in Florida, which meant having to drive East to West and then back East again.
On are trip we drove through the Zion National Park and this is a handheld shot with the Nikon D800 camera. We would have loved to spend more time in Zion as stunning scenery. Also having the RV was not so great in Zion as parking is not so great at Zion and was real busy with other cars and motorhomes.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland