The other week I headed back to the Devil’s Pulpit in Scotland with my wife and a couple of pals who had been wanting to see it for a while. Even though I’ve been before still damn hard place to find. Nearest Postcode is G63 9QL, you need to park in the wee pull in at the road by the wee bridge and walk down the path jumping over the barb wire. When you do get to the steps that lead down it’s still a mission getting down the stairs and I would not recommend trying on a wet day. Fortunately on this visit we had glorious weather.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland