Myself and wife have been the last week in Greece. Over the preceding couple of months we have been involved in charity work in the UK to raise funds for an orphanage in Thessaloniki in the North of Greece. Extremely proud of my wife and the small group we had that raised £1440 to donate to the orphanage. They plan to purchase two new computers and carry out maintenance and repair work on their buildings.
Me and my wife travelled to Greece a couple of days in advance to spend some time taking in Athens before our humanitarian work, of course no visit to Athens would go a miss from seeing the Acropolis of Athens.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland