Edinburgh Rock – Another photo from Arthur’s Seat in Edinburgh. This is a wider angle photo taken with a Bell and Howell 24mm F2.8 Lens. I love being able to use all these older film lenses with ease on the Sony A7R. Really great build quality and pin sharp lenses for a few pounds. You can pick up a lens like the Bell and Howell 24mm F2.8 for around £20 on eBay.
We walked up the wrong hill at Arthur’s seat which did not give us the view over the City so we had to come back down, drive further down the road and start again. But, still got to the location in time for sunset.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland