My old HTC M7 developed the pink purple tinge fault that is common as the camera module over heats and becomes permanently damaged. So I bought a replacement camera module on eBay for £9.99 watched a couple of Youtube videos and had the new camera fitted in about 30 minutes. Fired it up, and hey presto camera works a treat now.
You can check out the HTC M7 camera modules for sale and these Youtube videos will show you how to replace the module.
This is the only way to correct the pink purple tinge problem. Software and setting fixes are a waste of time as the module is fried.
Facebook Comments Master
- How to do Night Time Long exposure photography | shutter speed ISO and aperture settings
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge