My old HTC M7 developed the pink purple tinge fault that is common as the camera module over heats and becomes permanently damaged. So I bought a replacement camera module on eBay for £9.99 watched a couple of Youtube videos and had the new camera fitted in about 30 minutes. Fired it up, and hey presto camera works a treat now.
You can check out the HTC M7 camera modules for sale and these Youtube videos will show you how to replace the module.
This is the only way to correct the pink purple tinge problem. Software and setting fixes are a waste of time as the module is fried.
Facebook Comments Master
- Free Download DJI colour grading LUTs for phantom, inspire, mavic
- Iceland waterfall Dettifoss
- Powerplant IM Belgium
- Severalls Asylum – The Red Chair
- Kelpies Helix Park and Falkirk Wheel Stirling Scotland
- Talgarth Asylum – Star Wars Cantina
- Cuillins Isle of Skye Waterfall
- Culzean Castle Ayrshire DJI Phantom 3 Standard
- Château de Noisy abandoned castle
- DJI Mavic Pro Pocket sized drone shipping early December
- Gloucester Cathedral Hogwarts Cloister
- Selfies Across America Road Trip
- Lillesden school for girls – mirror mirror
- Death Valley highway night
- Isle of Skye best photography locations map
- Glasgow City rooftop skyline at night
- Devils Pulpit Finnich Glen near Glasgow Scotland
- Bull Manor Furhouse Library
- Abandoned Crypts Belgium
- Chernobyl This used to be a fun place