My old HTC M7 developed the pink purple tinge fault that is common as the camera module over heats and becomes permanently damaged. So I bought a replacement camera module on eBay for £9.99 watched a couple of Youtube videos and had the new camera fitted in about 30 minutes. Fired it up, and hey presto camera works a treat now.
You can check out the HTC M7 camera modules for sale and these Youtube videos will show you how to replace the module.
This is the only way to correct the pink purple tinge problem. Software and setting fixes are a waste of time as the module is fried.
Facebook Comments Master
- Free Download DJI colour grading LUTs for phantom, inspire, mavic
- Iceland waterfall Dettifoss
- Powerplant IM Belgium
- Severalls Asylum – The Red Chair
- Talgarth Asylum – Star Wars Cantina
- Culzean Castle Ayrshire DJI Phantom 3 Standard
- Kelpies Helix Park and Falkirk Wheel Stirling Scotland
- Cuillins Isle of Skye Waterfall
- DJI Mavic Pro Pocket sized drone shipping early December
- Château de Noisy abandoned castle
- Death Valley highway night
- Gloucester Cathedral Hogwarts Cloister
- Glasgow City rooftop skyline at night
- Lillesden school for girls – mirror mirror
- Selfies Across America Road Trip
- Isle of Skye best photography locations map
- Devils Pulpit Finnich Glen near Glasgow Scotland
- Sunset at Arthurs Seat Edinburgh
- Bull Manor Furhouse Library
- Chernobyl This used to be a fun place