We had mooch around Glasgow looking for anything high to climb for some high City shots, after spending a couple of hours driving around Glasgow City in the dark and failing at the Clydebank crane and Science tower we found a nice building almost constructed they gave us a full 360 view over looking Glasgow City.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland