Im fortunate to live on the West coast of Scotland and we have some stunning scenery here all a few miles from our house. Apart from Dunure Castle and Culzean Castle some of the coast line is very picturesque as well. This photo is of Culzean Bay at sunset near the Maidens beach taken on the Sony A7R with a fixed 28mm older film prime lens. A blend of 3 exposures in Photoshop.
Facebook Comments Master
- How to do Night Time Long exposure photography | shutter speed ISO and aperture settings
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge