Im fortunate to live on the West coast of Scotland and we have some stunning scenery here all a few miles from our house. Apart from Dunure Castle and Culzean Castle some of the coast line is very picturesque as well. This photo is of Culzean Bay at sunset near the Maidens beach taken on the Sony A7R with a fixed 28mm older film prime lens. A blend of 3 exposures in Photoshop.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland