An old photograph from a few years ago which I have reworked. Taken at Bull manor ‘Berkyn Manor’ in Slough. Once the stately home to the English poet John Milton and its latter life the Berkyn family. Earnest Rayner was the last owner in 1945 till his death in 1987 aged 96.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland