When we was driving through Death Valley in California we got to Death Valley Junction and saw a little hotel. So we popped in for a cup of tea and got talking to the lady working there. Now Death Valley Junction is a very strange ghost town and she gave us a wee tour about the hotel and started telling us all the ghost stories and the very interesting story of the ballerina Marta Becket and how she came to start her opera house Amargosa. Story was she was passing through Death Valley back in the day when it was a thriving town, took a liking to the town and hey presto started up her opera house.
Of course now Death Valley has become a ghost town since the mining came to an end and rail road stopped running. We got a wee tour of the old opera house and this is a photo taken with my Nikon D800. A 5 bracket shot with editing in Photoshop.
Facebook Comments Master
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge
- Castello di Sammezzano Non Plus Ultra abandoned Castle Tuscany Florence Italy