I’ve been meaning to head out to Loch Awe for a number of years now. Had some supposedly good weather here so we packed the tent in the car and drove up to Kilchurn Castle in Loch Awe. Unfortunately sunset did not happen and sunrise was rained out. It was however a very calm and dry evening to play with some ND and coloured filters for some long exposures. From the edge of the water I think a 50mm lens would have been the best option, however I only had a 28mm and my 70-210 was just a little too long.
Facebook Comments Master
- How to do Night Time Long exposure photography | shutter speed ISO and aperture settings
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge