I’ve been meaning to head out to Loch Awe for a number of years now. Had some supposedly good weather here so we packed the tent in the car and drove up to Kilchurn Castle in Loch Awe. Unfortunately sunset did not happen and sunrise was rained out. It was however a very calm and dry evening to play with some ND and coloured filters for some long exposures. From the edge of the water I think a 50mm lens would have been the best option, however I only had a 28mm and my 70-210 was just a little too long.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland