St Conans Kirk near Loch Awe in Scotland, designed by the architect Walter Douglas Campbell and built in 1881. The Church is renowned for the bone that is rumoured to have come from Robert the Bruce, King of Scotland.
Facebook Comments Master
- How to do Night Time Long exposure photography | shutter speed ISO and aperture settings
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge