Just got back from a 4 day tour of abandoned lost locations around France and Belgium with my wife and a couple of friends. Unfortunately weather was not great as rained most of the trip. But we had 66 locations lined up and managed to visit a dozen or so. A couple of failures but all in all a good wee trip.
We poped in to visit the location dubbed as the Church of Decay, which was a nice little mooch.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland