Heavy Metal is a very large steel works in Belgium operational during the 1960’s and closed down around 2012. A massive structure with loads to explore. So big I lost my wife whilst in here and took me an hour to find her.
Facebook Comments Master
- How to do Night Time Long exposure photography | shutter speed ISO and aperture settings
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge