A few years ago I had the great pleasure to visit Iceland. I almost did not go when I missed my plane and the flight company could only offer me a latter flight at a more expensive price and I lost my money on the flight I missed. I bit my tongue and thought hell I’m at the airport now so lets just go.
Im glad I did as Iceland is an absolute travel photographers dream everywhere you go is something stunning in beauty and whilst in Jokulsarlon I caught a gem of a sunrise.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland