A few years ago I had the great pleasure to visit Iceland. I almost did not go when I missed my plane and the flight company could only offer me a latter flight at a more expensive price and I lost my money on the flight I missed. I bit my tongue and thought hell I’m at the airport now so lets just go.
Im glad I did as Iceland is an absolute travel photographers dream everywhere you go is something stunning in beauty and whilst in Jokulsarlon I caught a gem of a sunrise.
Facebook Comments Master
- How to do Night Time Long exposure photography | shutter speed ISO and aperture settings
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge