Just got back from a week in Barcelona with my wife. We went out to Barcelona to look at property with a view to move shortly. A wonderful vibrant City with terrific weather as the weather in Scotland has become unbearable and Barcelona ticks all the boxes. I found Barcelona to be more like how I would have pictured Los Angeles with all the skaters and bicycles. Extremely friendly and family orientated City.
During our stay we spent a lot of time in the Gothic quarter and of course visited the Basilica of the Sagrada Familia a fantastic Church to photograph.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland