While in Barcelona for a week I took a night out on my own to photograph the Sagrada Familia and around the Gothic Quarter. I got down to the Sagrada Familia shortly after 10pm which gave me till 12am to get some shots in before the lights went out on the Church at midnight, always seems to be very busy outside but as the widest lens I had was a fixed 24mm that was fine as all my shots where up avoiding any people.
After midnight I headed down to the Gothic Quarter which as I was expecting was quite eerie to wander the tight, dark narrow streets after dark. Some of the little dark streets you will find the odd drug dealer whom where very cheerie and friendly although a few minutes chat to break the ice and move on I’d recommend then you turn another corner and find a few folk just chilling like here.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland