Late last night, got the photo bug so went out with my camera and found an interesting old viaduct just 10 minutes from our house. Trudged around in a wet boggy field for a couple of hours but got a few interesting shots and then waited half hour for a car to finally come by to catch a wee car trail under the viaduct.
Latitude, longitude 55.404481N, 4.570704W
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland