Late last night, got the photo bug so went out with my camera and found an interesting old viaduct just 10 minutes from our house. Trudged around in a wet boggy field for a couple of hours but got a few interesting shots and then waited half hour for a car to finally come by to catch a wee car trail under the viaduct.
Latitude, longitude 55.404481N, 4.570704W
Facebook Comments Master
- How to do Night Time Long exposure photography | shutter speed ISO and aperture settings
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge