Dalrymple, East Ayrshire a little town north of the Galloway forest park. Within the Galloway forrest park you have the Dark Skies park an excellent area to view the stars as one of the darkest non-light polluted areas and on a good night not to bad at Dalrymple although a little cloudy on this night.
30 second exposure at ISO 1600 f2.8
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland