Dalrymple, East Ayrshire a little town north of the Galloway forest park. Within the Galloway forrest park you have the Dark Skies park an excellent area to view the stars as one of the darkest non-light polluted areas and on a good night not to bad at Dalrymple although a little cloudy on this night.
30 second exposure at ISO 1600 f2.8
Facebook Comments Master
- How to do Night Time Long exposure photography | shutter speed ISO and aperture settings
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge