I’m subscribed to the aurora borealis watchlist in the UK and when theres a chance of the aurora borealis being visible in the North of the UK they send out notifications. One of which I got tonight, if your interested in receiving an email notification your self then just visit http://aurorawatch.lancs.ac.uk
However it was very cloudy and raining here tonight but there was a break in the rain so I slipped out at 1am to see what it was like. I popped down to Dunure castle but no sign of anything dramatic happening in the sky. There was a small break in the heavy clouds that I managed to see some stars through.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland