Firework Fail – Went out to catch the Scottish Air Show fireworks from Greenan Castle (Fireworks should of been just to the left by the street lights) from 9pm – 10pm advertised and nothing happened! Apparently after Googling turns out they started early because of bad weather and it must of only lasted 15mins as I got here at 9.05pm and saw nothing. To top that it must of been daylight when they started as I sat around from 9.05pm thinking this is too bright to have fireworks they must be waiting for it to get dark.. doh!
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland