Last weekend me and my wife went in search of the location in Scotland they filmed The original Wicker Man film starring Edward Woodward. We spent the day visiting Newton Stewart, Creetown in Dumfries and Galloway and driving back we stopped at Port Williams, Dumfries and Galloway where I flew the DJI 3 phantom standard drone over the town to make a short video and capture some stills.
For the video I used an ND8 neutral density filter with contrast/sharpness/colour set at -2 across on the drone and log profile. Shutter speed set at fixed 1/60th and ISO at 100. Colour grading using GC Falcon DJI log 709 lut.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland