I was recently going through my Iceland photos from my visit back in April 2013 and did a re-edit on this photo taken at Skogafoss. Been on my todo list for the longest time to get back to Iceland to explore it further, re-visit the areas I saw last time and to visit the locations I missed before. I know back in April 2013 it was nowhere as near a popular country to visit as it has become now, from what I hear its a huge photographers trap with many people packed in at all the the popular photo spots.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland