I was recently going through my Iceland photos from my visit back in April 2013 and did a re-edit on this photo taken at Skogafoss. Been on my todo list for the longest time to get back to Iceland to explore it further, re-visit the areas I saw last time and to visit the locations I missed before. I know back in April 2013 it was nowhere as near a popular country to visit as it has become now, from what I hear its a huge photographers trap with many people packed in at all the the popular photo spots.
Facebook Comments Master
- How to do Night Time Long exposure photography | shutter speed ISO and aperture settings
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge