A short while back we decided to search for some winter sun, so picked up some bargain flights for £10 with Ryanair from Scotland to Portugal. We even got a bargain deal on a very nice hotel in Portugal which was completely empty when we got there. So we also got the indoor pool, spa and gym all to ourselves. To top it off when my wife mentioned to the hotel staff it was our wedding anniversary we got a free bottle of bubbly as well!
During our stay we went to Faro and visited the Church Of Bones. A small chapel built of human bones, the bones are the remains of 1,245 monks whose bones were displaced when the ossuary was built.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland