Set up in 2006 to help revive the historic lavender industry in the area, which boomed during the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, Mayfield Lavender is a 25-acre organic lavender field on an original Victorian site situated on the North Surrey Downs.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland