The Lincolnshire County Lunatic Asylum. The Asylum was built in 1852. The hospital was set in grounds of 120 acres which included gardens, farmland and a burial ground. Administration of the hospital passed to the National Health Service in 1948. By the early 1960s it was known by its final name of St John’s Hospital. St John’s Hospital itself was closed in December 1989.
Abandoned places in the UK Lincoln County St Johns hospital the looney bin haunted mental asylum.
More info and hi-res photos at http://hdrphoto.co.uk
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland