Location Devils Pulpit Address: A809, Dumgoyne, Glasgow Postcode G63 9QL
Finnich Glen in Stirlingshire, is a short, steep glen up to 70 ft deep which runs east from Finnich Bridge on the A809. It was carved from the red sandstone by the Carnock Burn.
It features a circular rock known as the Devil’s Pulpit and a steep staircase knows as the Devil’s Steps, build around 1860.
The Devil’s Pulpit is a a short 70ft steep Glen near Drymen. Although many consider it a ‘hidden gem’, it’s really easy to get to and can easily be done on a boring Sunday afternoon. Why not get out and about, explore?!
The Devil’s Pulpit is not only great for a little walk/exploration, but it also holds a bit of Scottish history and culture. Legend has it that it was the meeting place of the ancient Druids and somewhere where Satan himself preached to the monks.
The truth forcing spring scenes in episode 6 of Outlander were filmed at Finnich Glen, The Devil’s Pulpit.
Please subscribe for more videos and visit our website for hi-res photos http://hdrphoto.co.uk
Facebook Comments Master
- Free Download DJI colour grading LUTs for phantom, inspire, mavic
- Iceland waterfall Dettifoss
- Powerplant IM Belgium
- Severalls Asylum – The Red Chair
- Talgarth Asylum – Star Wars Cantina
- Culzean Castle Ayrshire DJI Phantom 3 Standard
- Château de Noisy abandoned castle
- Kelpies Helix Park and Falkirk Wheel Stirling Scotland
- Glasgow City rooftop skyline at night
- Cuillins Isle of Skye Waterfall
- Death Valley highway night
- DJI Mavic Pro Pocket sized drone shipping early December
- Gloucester Cathedral Hogwarts Cloister
- Lillesden school for girls – mirror mirror
- Sunset at Arthurs Seat Edinburgh
- Selfies Across America Road Trip
- Devils Pulpit Finnich Glen near Glasgow Scotland
- Bull Manor Furhouse Library
- Isle of Skye best photography locations map
- Devils pulpit Scotland
- Mayfield Lavender Fields Banstead Surrey near South London
- Creepy abandoned theme park with roller coaster, ghost train, water slide | Abandoned UK
- The Devils Pulpit outlander location Finnich Glen Glasgow 70ft deep Gorge
- Abandoned places Lincoln County Looney Bin Abandoned St Johns hospital
- Exploring Chernobyl Pripyat Ukraine Abandoned Ghost City and Fairground