Maison Radio in Belgium is a small detached unassuming and modest abandoned house on a quiet Belgium street. Inside are the memories, possessions and photos from years gone by.
On the walls hang their wedding photos and photos of their children?
Rooms are littered with the clothing and sentimental belongings.
And throughout the house are old fashioned wireless radios in almost every room. A time warp from the 1970’s.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland