In the Tuscan hills of Northern Italy is an abandoned castle. Castello di Sammezzano. This castle is one of the finest examples of Moorish architecture in Italy. Sadly, it has been left to decay for more than 20 years.
Was erected in the early 17th century by a Spanish nobleman. More than 200 years later, the 365-room palace was remodeled. After World War II, Sammezzano became a luxury hotel, but was closed in the 1990s.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland