In the Tuscan hills of Northern Italy is an abandoned castle. Castello di Sammezzano. This castle is one of the finest examples of Moorish architecture in Italy. Sadly, it has been left to decay for more than 20 years.
Was erected in the early 17th century by a Spanish nobleman. More than 200 years later, the 365-room palace was remodeled. After World War II, Sammezzano became a luxury hotel, but was closed in the 1990s.
Facebook Comments Master
- How to do Night Time Long exposure photography | shutter speed ISO and aperture settings
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge