Antelope Canyon is a slot canyon in the American Southwest. It is on Navajo land east of Page, Arizona. Antelope Canyon includes two separate, scenic slot canyon sections, referred to individually as “Upper Antelope Canyon” or “The Crack”; and “Antelope Canyon” or “The Corkscrew”.
The Navajo name for Upper Antelope Canyon is Tsé bighánílíní, which means ‘the place where water runs through rocks’. Lower Antelope Canyon is Hazdistazí (called “Hasdestwazi” by the Navajo Parks and Recreation Department), or ‘spiral rock arches’. Both are in the LeChee Chapter of the Navajo Nation.
Facebook Comments Master
- How to do Night Time Long exposure photography | shutter speed ISO and aperture settings
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge