Freelance landscape travel photographer based in Scotland.
Please feel free to visit my website for more information http://hdrphoto.co.uk
Availability for paid projects, collaborations, travel and landscape assignments, please contact me for details.
Im very active in fundraising and humanitarian work details can be found here
Christopher Bowler (Bowig)
Equipment I use
The D5000 is a relatively inexpensive camera but very capable even though it falls into the beginners category. It has bracketing, which is a must for creating quick and easy multi exposure shots for HDR photos. Having a full frame camera would be nice but I find them just way too big and heavy to lug around. The D5000 is light and small enough to carry around easily.
For creating and processing HDR images I use Photomatix and then Photoshop. Currently the Photoshop plugins im using are the Topaz Labs bundle (mainly Topaz adjust) and Nik Software Colour Efex Pro. For noise reduction I use Topaz noise.
Facebook Comments Master
- Free Download DJI colour grading LUTs for phantom, inspire, mavic
- Iceland waterfall Dettifoss
- Powerplant IM Belgium
- Severalls Asylum – The Red Chair
- Kelpies Helix Park and Falkirk Wheel Stirling Scotland
- Talgarth Asylum – Star Wars Cantina
- Cuillins Isle of Skye Waterfall
- DJI Mavic Pro Pocket sized drone shipping early December
- Culzean Castle Ayrshire DJI Phantom 3 Standard
- Château de Noisy abandoned castle
- Gloucester Cathedral Hogwarts Cloister
- Lillesden school for girls – mirror mirror
- Selfies Across America Road Trip
- Death Valley highway night
- Isle of Skye best photography locations map
- Devils Pulpit Finnich Glen near Glasgow Scotland
- Glasgow City rooftop skyline at night
- Bull Manor Furhouse Library
- Chernobyl This used to be a fun place
- Abandoned Crypts Belgium