Freelance landscape travel photographer based in Scotland.
Please feel free to visit my website for more information http://hdrphoto.co.uk
Availability for paid projects, collaborations, travel and landscape assignments, please contact me for details.
Im very active in fundraising and humanitarian work details can be found here
Christopher Bowler (Bowig)
Equipment I use
My first camera was a Nikon D5000 camera body with the kit lens 18-55mm and a 55-200mm lens.
The D5000 is a relatively inexpensive camera but very capable even though it falls into the beginners category. It has bracketing, which is a must for creating quick and easy multi exposure shots for HDR photos. Having a full frame camera would be nice but I find them just way too big and heavy to lug around. The D5000 is light and small enough to carry around easily.
For creating and processing HDR images I use Photomatix and then Photoshop. Currently the Photoshop plugins im using are the Topaz Labs bundle (mainly Topaz adjust) and Nik Software Colour Efex Pro. For noise reduction I use Topaz noise.
Facebook Comments Master
- Free Download DJI colour grading LUTs for phantom, inspire, mavic
- Iceland waterfall Dettifoss
- Powerplant IM Belgium
- Severalls Asylum – The Red Chair
- Talgarth Asylum – Star Wars Cantina
- Culzean Castle Ayrshire DJI Phantom 3 Standard
- Château de Noisy abandoned castle
- Kelpies Helix Park and Falkirk Wheel Stirling Scotland
- Glasgow City rooftop skyline at night
- Cuillins Isle of Skye Waterfall
- Death Valley highway night
- DJI Mavic Pro Pocket sized drone shipping early December
- Gloucester Cathedral Hogwarts Cloister
- Lillesden school for girls – mirror mirror
- Sunset at Arthurs Seat Edinburgh
- Selfies Across America Road Trip
- Devils Pulpit Finnich Glen near Glasgow Scotland
- Bull Manor Furhouse Library
- Isle of Skye best photography locations map
- Devils pulpit Scotland
- Australia Photography Road trip Milky Way Sydney Ayers rock Uluru Outback Melbourne Coober Pedy
- Mayfield Lavender Fields Banstead Surrey near South London
- Creepy abandoned theme park with roller coaster, ghost train, water slide | Abandoned UK
- The Devils Pulpit outlander location Finnich Glen Glasgow 70ft deep Gorge
- Abandoned places Lincoln County Looney Bin Abandoned St Johns hospital